Enrolment Terms and Conditions
Please read over the terms, conditions and declaration prior to enrolling in the AUSTSWIM training course.
Transfer & Refund/Cancellation of AUSTSWIM Courses
All transfer, refund/cancellations requests are to be received by AUSTSWIM no less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the course. If received after the course you may forfeit your enrolment fees.
- Transfers will incur an administration fee of 10% of the enrolment fee
- Transfer requests must be received in writing by AUSTSWIM and must include the following:
Training course Transfer Form (available from www.austswim.com.au)
Receipt of payment/enrolment confirmation
If a medical certificate is provided, transfers will be arranged free of charge
Refund /Cancellation Requests
- Refunds/cancellations will incur an administration fee of 20% of the enrolment fee
- Refund/cancellation requests must be received in writing by AUSTSWIM and must include the following:
- Training course Cancellation Form
- Receipt of payment/enrolment confirmation
Cancellations for Medical Reasons
If a cancellation is made for medical reasons, prior to the commencement date of the course, a transfer to another course will be provided free of charge.
To receive a refund due to illness / injury a medical certificate must be attached.
- In the event of the course being cancelled due to insufficient enrolments you will be offered a full refund or you may elect to transfer to another course. No administration fees will be charged.
- Non-attendance at a course, except for medical reasons, will result in the forfeit of the full enrolment fee.
Transfer and Cancellation Forms
If you undertake training with another AUSTSWIM Training Provider please contact the AUSTSWIM Training Provider directly for a transfer or cancellation form.